Tuesday, March 8, 2011

NEW ARRIVALS AND 52 WEEK CHALLENGE

NEW ARRIVALS
So have you seen the new 'Twig' line by Little Yellow Bicycle? It is so pretty!  A must have for every scrapbooker. We also have some fun Easter paper from We R Memory Keepers, Krista will be doing a fun kids class in April with it, so if you have any young scrapbookers, be sure to watch for this one!  And the new My Mind's Eye, Stella & Rose line, with a feminine and masculine line of papers and embellishments is so versitile and the colours are classic.

52 WEEK CHALLENGE UPDATE
I have been a bit busy with Kersley Musical Theatre, but now that we are done (sad face) I have been diving back into my scrapbooking! I completed a 1 page layout - check out the details on the 2011 Challenge tab.

RETAILERS EVENT
If you haven't heard, I'm heading to Edmonton this weekend to see all of the new products that have recently been released and take classes.  A few of the new products have trickled into the store in the last few weeks, but keep your eyes open for some fantastic new product lines - most eagerly awaiting for Bobunny....

I'm really looking forward to taking a class from TIM HOLTZ!!!! I am super stoked to meet this scrapbooking icon, and plan to take a tonne of pictures to share with all of you!

No comments: