Sunday, January 9, 2011

NEW YEAR, NEW ARRIVALS, NEW IDEAS!

First, I would like to thank everyone again for all of their support in the transition to our new location. We are really happy with it, now that we are all moved in.  With the move have come some changes - we will no longer be selling a Discount Membership, instead we will be providing you with a Points Card that you can redeem for free product when it is full. You can still collect points on Sale Items!  See store for details.

With the Christmas holiday hoopla behind us, it is time to look to the New Year and all the memories that we will create this year! Have you been keeping up with your New Years Resolutions? For 2011, I have decided to scrap at least 1 page per week! That means by the end of 2011 I should have 52 completed pages! So far I have finished one for my Disney album, and am now working on my next one...hopefully this will help me to finish that Disney Album before we go again! Why don't you join me in this adventure? See 'Paula's 2011 Challenge' tab for pictures on my progress! I would love to hear from you and how you are doing with your scrap projects this year. You can email me at apageintime@telus.net.

Now that we have some snow, what a great time to (finally!) capture some fun winter memories and scrapbook them on Bo Bunny's Winter Joy paper line!  Keep your eyes open for an upcoming class using this paper line!

We also have some Valentines papers and products rolling in. Give your loved ones a gift from the heart with one of Maya Roads sweet mini chip board albums.  Paint, Glimmer Mist, Ink work so well with Chipboard, and the albums are small enough you could probably complete it in a few hours!

So we look forward to a very creative 2011 and seeing you at our new location - #202-488 Mclean Street.

Happy Scrappin'
Paula

No comments: