Tuesday, July 13, 2010

NEW ARRIVALS - JULY

I feel like I have neglected the blog lately...but it was for a good cause! I have been working with Youth Entertaining for Service (Y.E.S.) and their recent production 'Rock On'. For those of you who were able to get tickets, you know why I was so busy!!!!

But now, life is slowly returning to 'normal' and I need to catch up on what is in the store myself!

There have been many new arrivals in the last few weeks as well as some much wanted refills of Mamarazzi and Peacock Lane paper and embellishments!

So check out the list to the side of all the new arrivals and the the Products tab for some pictures!

PS. There are no scheduled classes over the summer with the exception of the Kids Class in July & August. In place of classes we have created a limited supply of Kits that will help you get a layout or two finished when its too hot (or too rainy) to play outside!

Happy Scrappin'

No comments: